Aims and Objectives of Archwood Medical Practice:
To treat all patients and staff with dignity, respect and honesty.
Given the resources made available to us, our purpose is to provide patients who are registered with the practice with high quality healthcare and to seek continuous improvement of the health status of the practice population overall.
We aim to achieve this by developing and maintaining a well-run practice which is responsive to people’s needs and expectations and which reflects whenever possible the latest advances in Primary Health Care.
• Provide a high standard of medical care
• Be committed to our patients needs
• Act with integrity and complete confidentiality
• Be courteous, approachable, friendly and accommodating
• Ensure safe and effective services and environment
• To improve as a patient centred service through decision making and communication
• To maintain our motivated and skilled work teams
• Through monitoring and auditing continue to improve our healthcare services
• Maintain high quality of care through continuous learning and training
• To guide our employees in accordance with diversity and equality
• To ensure effective and robust information governance systems
Archwood Medical Practice is located in purpose built Health Centre premises located adjacent to Woodley shopping precinct. The Health Centre offers General Practice services, a pharmacy and other patients services.
Archwood has 9 consultation rooms on the first floor where there is also a reception and two waiting areas. There are two administrative rooms on the second floor, a staff room and shared kitchen and meeting room facilities. The Health Centre has a lift, ground floor accessible toilets and emergency equipment. Externally, there is a large car park with dedicated disabled car park parking spaces.
People who will use our services:
Our services are available to the anyone living within our practice registration boundaries, which includes Woodley, Bredbury and Romiley.
Regulated activities/services we provide:
• Treatment of disease, disorder or injury
• Diagnostic and screening procedures
• Surgical procedures
• Family planning
• Maternity and midwifery services
The name and address of the registered provider:
Archwood Medical Practice
Woodley Health Centre
Tel :0161 426 5800
Managing Partner: Dr Graham Parker